Software Engineer - C++ and C#
Duties & Responsiblities:
- Work with Adams development team to create next generation application
- Understanding of the existing architecture and contributing to the product development to fixing issue, work on assigned tasks and prototype ideas
- Provides technical solutions for the development, design, and systems integration for large size, complex product.
- Explore new technologies with fitment to the product
BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science/IT
- Minimum 2 years of experience in multiple technological areas with primary language as C# programming
- UI development using C# and WPF
- Exposure to any scripting language like Python is plus
- Mandatory skill: C#.NET, WPF
- Exposure to C++
- Ability to quickly grasp complex products to understand the different layers of the product.
- Good Aptitude
- Good Academics
- Knows a scripting language like Python